Specialized in the sale of catamarans, sailboats and classic or modern motor yachts over 20 m, we offer a personalized service for the sale, purchase and management of luxury or historic yachts. Based on the Riviera with its offices in Cannes, Monaco and Saint-Tropez, the Marc Pajot team offers you a nearby service a short distance from your favorite sailing spots. Small structure understanding and reactive, supported by the best partners, with know-how proven in the various facets and professions of boating, it advances with you hand in hand to accompany you in your nautical projects.
With his ability to achieve his goals, having led him to the victory of the Route du Rhum and the final of the America’s Cup, Marc Pajot is your privileged interlocutor to drive your various projects to safety.
Always with passion our know-how is based on our long experience
• Acquisition or sale of a used boat
• Acquisition of a new boat
• Management of your ship and its crew
• Charter and participation in regattas
• Refurbishing or building a custom ship
• Acquiring your port space
Marc Pajot is also involved in the development and development council of Marina.
Our management services
French and international maritime legislation is constantly evolving, the interlocutors are numerous and the texts precise and complicated. We offer you our «management» services to facilitate all the steps and make your new acquisition a pleasure.
• Technical expertise of the boat being acquired
• Green expertise: compliance with environmental standards
• Support for the financial package
• Registration, flag selection and yacht insurance
• Compliance administrative monitoring: MCA SAT Nav, ABS, Rina, Lloyds etc…
• Help and advice for the acquisition and booking of your port space
• Recruitment, registration, and crew management procedures
• Management of expenses related to the boat and its maintenance
Our new construction and refit services
Executing a project can be done starting from an existing plan by making some modifications or repairs; either by starting from a semi-custom concept to which we add a finishing touch of personalized fittings or finally by elaborating and designing a new and unique "one-off" custom-made construction.
We meet these three expectations and are there to work closely together, to capture your ideas and help you transform them into a realization in line with your sailing wishes and your budget.
We intervene for :
- Refine the specifications of the refit or construction project according to your dreams while respecting technical and financial consistency in order to maintain a real resale value.
- Choose the naval architect and/or interior designer best suited to your project and assist in the validation of plans and drawings.
- Selecting and reserving the most appropriate building site for the specificities and the quality/cost ratio determined.
- Selecting and scheduling the most effective subcontractors and the most relevant technologies
- Plan deadlines, budgets and coordinate the manufacturing process
- To follow your project globally by ensuring the interface and cohesion between the participants; architects, building sites, subcontractors, etc.
In short, to ensure the success of your project while preserving the most creative and enjoyable part of the construction and decoration.
Always with passion, our know-how is based on our long experience.
Aquisition of a boat
Our team is attentive to your wishes and ideas.
It also explores the potential constraints in order to propose a choice of yachts in adequacy with your attractions and preferences whatever your sailing program and the desired use on a motor yacht or a sailboat, whether modern or classic, new or second-hand.
We accompany you through the successive steps from the first visit to the final handover.
The phases of global inspection, testing, technical and financial evaluation, financing, negotiation, reservation, assistance and interpretation of the expertise, the contract of sale, compliance and registration, home port, classification and choice of insurance, transition with the crew, are all stages during which questions and queries arise.
They will only get reliable answers with the help of the professionals who surround Marc Pajot, with their indisputable experience and familiarity with navigation and maritime transactions. The selection and the follow-up of the service providers to be involved; maritime, legal and fiscal experts, bankers, lawyers, port agents, shipyards, etc... are also essential for a serene acquisition and use.
Choosing a cruising destination aboard a luxurious motor yacht, or letting yourself be carried away by the gentle sensation of the wind on the rigging of a sailing yacht, or taking part in events with the great ladies who have written the letters of nobility of classic yachting are all possible themes for an idyllic holiday or a successful incentive operation.
However, it is not always easy to choose from the multitude of possible offers, cruising locations or boats.
Thanks to his location, his experience and his knowledge of boats and navigation basins, Marc Pajot and his team will be able to advise you to find the formula that will give you complete satisfaction.
- Make a search according to your criteria, requirements and agenda
- Take care of the administrative aspects of the reservation and contracts
- Select and book the most appropriate yacht for your programme
- Advise you on the planning of your stopovers
- Prepare with the crew your arrival on board for an optimal match with your desires.
- Follow the overall success of your stay
Always with passion...